Here are the software and hardware I use.
I mainly use Atom and occasionally VS Code with the theme I made, called 2077 theme.
- Discord: I use discord to talk with other dev’s etc.
- Git: Git is the only version control I use. I have automated some git commands in my automation repository (clone, commit, branch, pull, merge, blame and stash).
- Slack: I mostly use slack to communicate with colleagues.
- VirtualBox: I run a VM.
Computer and specs
I have two computers that I use, one is my work computer (laptop: Dell XPS 15) and the second one is my personal computer (custom built desktop).
Specs (for my work computer):
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 15,6” Full HD
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8300H
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 Gt GDDR5
- RAM: 8 Gt (2x4) DDR4 2666 MHz
- SSD: 256 Gt (M.2 SATA)
Specs (for my personal computer):
- OS: Windows 10, but I have a VM running Gnome which I use daily (possibly switching to Gnome permanently soon).
- Motherboard: Asus PRIME B360-PLUS Intel B360 LGA1151
- CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F 2,9 GHz LGA1151
- GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS 6G OC 6GB GDDR6
- RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 2666 MHz CL15 8 Gt
- SSD: Kingston A400 240 Gt SATA3 2,5
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64 MB 7200 RPM 3.5” SATA III
- Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
- Power Source: Corsair CX650M 650 W
- Case: Fractal Design Define R4
- Monitors: 2 BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24”
- Keyboard: HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
- Headset: AKG K-240 Studio
- Mouse: Logitech G403
- Mousepad: HAVIT MP857
I have three Arduino boards (Uno, Mega2560 and Micro), that I use to create fun and useful projects.