Here are the software && hardware I use.
- Discord: I use discord to talk with other dev’s etc.
- Git: Git is the only version control I use. I have automated some git commands in my automation repository (clone, commit, branch, pull, merge, blame && stash).
- Slack: I mostly use slack to communicate with colleagues.
- VirtualBox: I run a VM.
I have two computers that I use, one is my work computer (laptop: Dell XPS 15) && the second one is my personal computer (custom built desktop).
- OS: Windows 10, but I have a VM running Gnome which I use daily (possibly switching to Gnome permanently soon).
- Motherboard: Asus PRIME B360-A Intel B360 LGA1151
- CPU: Intel Core i5-9400F 2,9 GHz LGA1151
- GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS 6G OC 6GB GDDR6
- RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 2666 MHz CL15 8 Gt
- SSD: Kingston A400 240 Gt SATA3 2,5
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64 MB 7200 RPM 3.5" SATA III
- Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
- Power Source: Corsair CX650M 650 W
- Case: Fractal Design Micro ATX
- Monitors: 2 BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24"
- Keyboard: HyperX Alloy FPS Pro
- Headset: AKG K-240 Studio && JBL Quantum 400
- Mouse: Logitech G403
- Mousepad: HAVIT MP857
I have three Arduino boards (Uno, Mega2560 && Micro), that I use to create fun && useful projects.